Monday 12 November 2012

My First Blog

Hello and welcome to my Australian Kitchen Garden!

My name is Yvonne and I love to cook and I love to garden. 


My Miniature Flowering Peach
Over the years I have learnt so many ways to either grow things or to use my produce. I also make up my own recipes. I drive my daughters mad if I make something and then can't remember how I made it. 

My garden gives me so much pleasure. I love to have flowers, vegetables and herbs all mixed up and I love what I call surprise gardens where things have seeded, and bulbs pop up all by themselves. 



Silverbeet Harvest

A glass of wine in hand and a wander round the garden at dusk is truly one of my favourite things to do. So I guess I would like to share some of the tricks and tips I have learnt with other people who like similar things. 


Thanks for visiting and please drop by again!


Y x



My Little "Helper"

No comments:

Post a Comment